When selling products and services to consumers, it is important to identify and promote your products and services with branding. The best way to do this is to register a trademark – that is, use any word, symbol, or combination of the two to identify your product or service as your own and to differentiate your product or service from your competitors’ .
A specific, robust intellectual property (IP) plan developed early on in the life of your company will allow you to maximize the value of your assets and protect your valuable IP down the road. IP is a business asset and has commercial value, and a very important component of your IP portfolio is your trademark. Trademark prosecution services include the following:
- Comprehensive search of USPTO federal trademark database prior to filing
- Drafting and filing of trademark applications with the USPTO
- Responding to Office Actions issued by USPTO Examining Attorneys
- Filing registration maintenance documents, including Combined Declarations of Use & Incontestability
- Filing other registration and ownership documents, including Allegations of Use, Statements of Use, and Changes of Ownership/Assignments
Let us assist you in obtaining a nationally-recognized trademark registration from the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), no matter where you are in the world.